Furnace Repair and Maintenance Services in Anderson, SC Easley, SC and Hartwell, GA and Surrounding Areas
Things happen in life that can add stress and frustration to your day, and a heating breakdown is one of them. You depend on your furnace to deliver warm air throughout the coldest months of the year without wasting energy. When it fails to perform that function, it can result in chilly conditions that impact not only your comfort but also your wellbeing. At McGee Heating & Air Inc., we understand that a heater breakdown is a serious problem. That’s why we jump into action after you contact us to restore your peace of mind.
Signs You Need to Schedule a Furnace Repair in Northeast GA and Upstate SC
Neglect is the most common reason that a heating system starts to malfunction and requires extensive repairs. To keep your home feeling comfortable during the winter months, pay attention to what your heater tells you. If you notice any of the following signs of trouble, schedule a furnace repair right away to avoid costlier problems later:
- Your heating system blows cold air or doesn’t turn on.
- Your heating system frequently cycles on and off throughout the day.
- You hear unusual sounds coming from the heating system’ cabinet.
- Your heating bills have risen substantially in recent years.
- You notice hot and cold spots throughout your home.
- You see a yellow pilot light burning (instead of blue).*
*This only applies to gas and oil furnaces.
Fast and Friendly Furnace Repair in Northeast GA and Upstate SC
Trying to complete a heating repair yourself is risky business. You could further damage the system, your property, or even hurt yourself or your loved ones. That’s why hiring a professional HVAC contractor is so vital. When you welcome our NATE-certified techs into your home for a heater repair, you’ll receive fast and friendly service from a professional. All our techs know the latest methods for completing heating repairs.
Choose McGee Heating & Air Inc. to Repair Your Furnace
Finding a reputable HVAC contractor to handle your heating repair can feel overwhelming, especially if you’re doing it at a moment’s notice. You want to feel confident that you can trust whomever you call. Homeowners choose us because:
- Our motto is, “If you’re not happy, then we’re not done.”
- We value the customer experience and aim to make it as pleasant as possible.
- We always answer our phones to provide you with a live customer support.
- We guarantee our furnace repair service rates and offer flat-rate prices.
- We guarantee your complete satisfaction or you’ll get your money back.
- We warranty all workmanship for the life of the manufacturer’s parts warranty.
Don’t let a broken furnace impact your family’s comfort and wellbeing. Call us or schedule a convenient appointment for a furnace repair in Anderson and Easley, SC, or Athens, Elberton and Hartwell, GA. We look forward to restoring your home comfort and peace of mind. We offer 24 hour emergency services!