TRANE Commercial FinancingAdvantages to Financing
Probably the greatest advantage to leasing is the great cash flow benefits for your business. Your money stays in your business and that working capital keeps you growing. Keeping your working capital in your business will provide you your greatest ROI. But the advantages to leasing go beyond just a cash flow standpoint. Here are a few more of the many advantages to leasing…….
- Low Initial Investment – usually only two payments in advance as well as a one time administrative/documentation fee not to exceed $150.00* is all you need to get started. Banks usually require between 10-40% down payment!
- Flexibility – all of the investment associated with your project can be financed, including soft costs such as installation, engineering, extended warranties, maintenance agreements, etc. With a bank, money is usually only loaned to cover the equipment and other tangible (hard) costs.
- Fixed Rates - the rate is set at lease commencement and will not change through the life of the lease. Bank lines of credit usually fluctuate depending on the market. This makes the lease an excellent hedge against inflation!
- Longer Terms and Smaller Payments – terms are available up to 84 months**. The maximum with a bank loan is usually 48 - 60 months. Download the bank comparison statement.
- Increase Your Buying Power – leasing provides a great source of secondary funds separate from your bank line of credit. It’s like having a second line of credit separate from your bank!
- Keep With New Technology – leasing makes it much easier and more convenient to replace outdated technology with the new state of the art equipment you need to keep your business on the leading edge of your industry.
- Little Collateral - Typically the equipment is the only collateral needed for the investment.
Leasing is the way to go to keep you competitive in the economy of the 21st century. It just makes good financial sense. Trane Leasing Services has incorporated the speed and power of the Internet to allow you to lease online. We have made the process as simple and easy to use as possible. If you have any questions not covered by this site feel free to contact us at 1-800-724-6026 with your questions and we will respond promptly.
If you are ready to get started then just click below...
*Any Documentation fee expense in excess of $150.00 is subject to Lessee's approval.
**84 months available on transactions > $100,000.00